- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Peel the parsnips and trim off the tops and ends.
- Slice into fries, keeping them as consistently-sized as possible for best results.
- Add them to a bowl with the olive oil and spices and toss to combine.
- Spread the fries on the baking sheets in one layer. Do not overlap.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flip the fries then bake for another 10-12 minutes until lightly browned, tender but crispy. Be careful not to burn.
I’ve had best results using parchment paper for baking these.Purchase here.
Keywords: healthy, low-carb, plant-based, easy