- After draining and rinsing the chickpeas, place them in a bowl and mash them with a fork.
- Add all the other ingredients to the bowl.
- Use your hands to mix very well.
- Form into 6-8 patties.
- Cook on the BBQ around 400 F for approximately 10 minutes each side.
- You can also fry these in a pan with some oil for 3-5 minutes a side.
- For successful recipe substitutions and alternative cooking methods, read through the comments below.
- These burgers can be frozen after cooking and re-heated in the oven as needed.