For the Tahini Maple Dressing
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp water (use more as needed to adjust consistency)
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt, or to taste
For the Chickpea Salad (per serving)
- 1 cup very finely sliced red cabbage (use a mandoline if you have one)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (or raisins or chopped dates)
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds (or other nut or seed of choice such as pepitas, walnuts or raw sunflower seeds)
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 2 handfuls of mixed salad greens, arugula or spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- To make the tahini maple dressing, whisk all the ingredients together until smooth and creamy. You can add a bit of extra water to adjust the consistency as needed.
- Add all the salad ingredients to a bowl then top with the tahini maple dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!
- The tahini dressing makes enough for 4 salads, adjust the rest of the ingredients accordingly.
Keywords: summer, spring, fruit, healthy, easy, raw
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 388
- Fat: 16 g
- Carbohydrates: 54 g
- Fiber: 16 g
- Protein: 19 g