Chia Seed Strawberry Overnight Oats
These healthy Chia Seed Overnight Oats with Strawberry Coulis are delicious, nourishing and super easy to make. Simply add the chia seed overnight oat mixture to a container and let sit in the fridge overnight. In the morning, layer your chia seed oats with fresh strawberry coulis and dig in!
Chia Seed Overnight Oats with Strawberry Coulis
Chia seed pudding is one of my favourite breakfasts, desserts and snacks! It’s hydrating, high in protein and with added fruits and oats, it’s also amazing as a pre or post-workout snack.
There are so many different varieties you can make too so you never get bored! I love a simple vanilla chia pudding made with almond milk, maple syrup and pure vanilla extract, chocolate chia pudding is amazing, as is fruit-loaded chia pudding parfaits with granola.
For this recipe, I decided to pair my chia seed pudding with overnight oats for a breakfast that will keep you going long into the morning or power you through a tough workout. Banana, vanilla, chia seeds and oats work together overnight and in the morning they’re layered with a delicious, fresh strawberry coulis.
I hope you guys enjoy this wholesome and nourishing breakfast dish.Print
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Add the oats, chia seeds, banana, sweetener, vanilla and almond milk to a container and mix well to combine.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, blend the strawberries and maple syrup to make a coulis, then layer in a jar with the chia seed overnight oats.
- Top with a strawberry, banana and nuts.