- 1 tbsp chia seeds (11 g)
- 1 tbsp ground flax (7 g)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (50 g)
- 1/2 scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder (15 g, I used Vega Performance Protein)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp chopped walnuts (15 g)
- 1 tbsp tahini (15 g)
- 1/2 a chopped persimmon (100 g)
- optional: 1/2 tsp cinnamon, drizzle of almond or coconut milk to finish
- Add the chia seeds, ground flax, protein powder, sea salt oats and water to a small pot and cook stovetop over medium heat until thick and soft. Add more water if needed to reach desired thickness.
- Once it’s cooked, top with the chopped persimmon, tahini and walnuts and if desired, a drizzle of almond or coconut milk.
Keywords: healthy, vegetarian, chia oats, plant-based, tahini oats