This simple dish makes a low-carb, high-protein alternative to traditional pasta.
- 4 small zucchinis, spiralized into noodles (750 g)
- 1/2 cup diced onion (75 g)
- 1 cup diced red pepper (130 g)
- 3 tbsp vegetable stock (water is ok if you don’t have stock)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup nutritional yeast (45 g)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the zucchini, onion and red pepper to a pan with the vegetable stock. Cook over medium heat for a few minutes.
- Add the garlic powder and nutritional yeast and cook for a few minutes until everything is combined and creamy.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 188 calories
- Fat: 1.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 19 g
Keywords: low-carb, gluten-free, oil-free, high-protein