- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 5–10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Vega Performance Protein in Vanilla (optional, if not using start with 1 cup almond milk and slowly add more as needed)
- Combine the cauliflower and milk in a sauce pan and stir to combine.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer.
- Lightly simmer while stirring until it reaches desired consistency. If it gets to thick, add a bit more almond milk.
You can customize this recipe to your liking. For a basic rice pudding, use the recipe below and then add-in anything you can think of!
Basic Cauliflower Rice Pudding:
2 cups riced cauliflower
1 cup almond milk
1-2 packets of stevia, 10-20 drops liquid stevia, or other sweetener of choice such as maple syrup or brown sugar