- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 5–10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk or other plant-based milk of choice
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder
- Combine the cauliflower and milk in a sauce pan and stir to combine.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer.
- Lightly simmer while stirring until it reaches desired consistency. If it gets to thick, add a bit more almond milk.
You can customize this recipe to your liking. See post for additional add-ins, toppings and ingredients substitutions.
You can find full instructions for how to make cauliflower rice here.
Keywords: low-carb, high-protein, macro