- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the flax eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Mix in the flax egg, pure maple syrup, natural peanut butter and pure vanilla extract.
- Fold in the carrots, walnuts and coconut.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper or very lightly grease it, or use a silicon baking mat.
- Placing 12 balls of dough on a baking pan and press each ball down into a cookie. Bake for 12-15 minutes until firm and golden brown.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 204 calories
- Sugar: 5.7 grams
- Fat: 13.3 grams
- Carbohydrates: 17.2 grams
- Fiber: 3.8 grams
- Protein: 4.8 grams