- 1 cup (100 g) rolled oats
- 2 cups (450 g) tightly packed, pitted dates
- 3/4 cup (75 g, approx. 1 medium carrot) lightly packed, finely grated carrot
- 1 cup (70 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add the oats to a food processor or blender and pulse a few times to break them down a bit.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until it forms a thick dough.
- Roll into approximately 21 balls.
- Store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
Keywords: easy, no-bake, bites, homemade