- Add the oats and salt to a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, stir together the almond butter, ground coffee, maple syrup and vanilla. Melt over low heat, stirring continuously until it’s smooth, creamy and completely blended. This should take about 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the almond butter mixture over the oats and stir to combine.
- Press the mixture into a saran or wax paper-lined 7” square baking pan. Using your fingers or the back of a large spoon, take a few minutes to really work it in.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Lift out of the pan and cut into 16 squares.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
Keywords: easy, raw, energy