- 1/2 cup (50 g) rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 serving (44 g) Vega Performance Protein in Chocolate (Sub Vanilla or Mocha Flavour)
- 2 tbsp (14 g) cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 1 packet stevia or stevia drops, to taste (optional for added sweetness)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a glass container or bowl and mix well with a spoon. Make sure everything is mixed in and there are no dry clumps.
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
If you follow the recipe amounts exactly as listed, these come out very thick with a doughy, batter-like consistency. For best results, please follow the recipe and measure your ingredients using a kitchen scale. I’ve made these many times and if you follow the recipe exactly as written, they always come out thick.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 390
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 44 g
- Protein: 37 g