- 1 avocado (or 1/4–1/2 an avocado per bowl)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (or about 1/2 cup per bowl)
- 1 19 oz can pinto beans, drained and rinsed (or about 1/2 cup per bowl)
- 2 cups corn (or 1/2 cup per bowl)
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce (or about 2 cups shredded per bowl)
- 1 cup salsa (or about 1/4 cup per bowl)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and enjoy!
Total recipe time does not include cooking brown rice. I used quick cooking brown rice which takes 10 minutes, otherwise you’ll need 45 minutes to cook brown rice.
Keywords: 6-ingredient, easy, family, mexican