- 1 avocado (or 1/4–1/2 an avocado per bowl)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (or about 1/2 cup per bowl)
- 1 19 oz can pinto beans, drained and rinsed (or about 1/2 cup per bowl)
- 2 cups corn (or 1/2 cup per bowl)
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce (or about 2 cups shredded per bowl)
- 1 cup salsa (or about 1/4 cup per bowl)
- Prepare 4 bowls or containers.
- Divide the ingredients between 4 servings.
- Enjoy right away as is or top with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
Total recipe time does not include cooking brown rice. I used quick cooking brown rice which takes 10 minutes, otherwise you’ll need 45 minutes to cook brown rice.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 362
- Sodium: 291 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 67 g
- Fiber: 15 g
- Protein: 15 g
Keywords: easy vegan burrito bowl, easy burrito bowl