- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- dash of vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 a sliced banana
- 1/4 cup blueberries or other fruit of choice
- 1 tbsp (15 g) almond butter (or other nut or seed butter)
- 1 tbsp (15 g) nuts or seeds (try walnuts, almonds, pecans or hemp seeds)
- Add the cooked quinoa and almond milk to a small sauce pan (plus the vanilla, cinnamon and maple syrup if using) and stir over medium heat until heated through. Stir in the vanilla and cinnamon, if using.
- Scoop into a bowl and top with the banana, walnuts and almond butter then drizzle with the maple syrup.
Keywords: quinoa porridge, quinoa oatmeal, easy, healthy, plant-based