- 1 1/4 cup (140) frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup (110 g) frozen cooked sweet potato (use fresh if needed)
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 1 serving (30 g) vegan chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp (7 g) cacao powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 – 1 tsp spirulina powder (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and mix until smooth and creamy. Add a little extra liquid if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Keywords: protein, shake, high-protein, low-sugar, healthy, vitamix