- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Add the banana to a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste using a fork or immersion blender.
- Add the maple syrup, peanut butter and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and gently mix into a thick batter, taking care not to mash the blueberries as you mix.
- Divide the batter between 12 muffin tins (approximately 1/4 cup each), pressing each one down firmly until flat. They batter will come just below the top of each tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes then remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes.
- Run a knife along the edge of each cup to pop them out. Let cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Enjoy as is like a muffin, with your favourite spread or warmed in a bowl and topped with a splash of milk or yogurt, fresh berries and banana.
Let cool completely before storing. Store in a sealed container at room temperature for up to 4 days or in the fridge for up to 1 week. Freeze in a sealed container or freezer-safe bag for up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature or in the fridge or microwave before enjoying.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 6.5 g
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
Keywords: blueberry oatmeal cups