- 3 tbsp (15 g) unsweetened shredded coconut (I like Do Organic Shredded Coconut)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (substitute water, coconut water or plant-milk of choice)
- 1 serving vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup (125 g) frozen zucchini chunks
- 1/2 cup (50 g) frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cup (75 g) frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon (optional)
- pinch of Himilayan crystal salt or other unrefined sea salt (optional, do not use table salt)
- Add the coconut and liquid to a high-speed blender and blend on high for about a minute.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until thick and creamy. To prevent it from thinning out, don’t over-mix or let run too long as the heat from the blender will melt it.
- Scoop the mixture into a bowl, add your favourite toppings and enjoy with a spoon!
To make this a drinkable smoothie, increase the liquid to 1 cup then slowly as more as needed to reach desired consistency.
Keywords: healthy, easy