This delicious smoothie bowl features antioxidant rich blueberries and spinach combined with sweet and creamy frozen banana and vanilla protein to create a simple but tasty bowl full of nutrition. Enjoy as is or top with your favourite smoothie bowl ingredients.
- 3/4 to 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (250 mL)
- 1 1/4 cup frozen blueberries (140 g)
- 1/2 a frozen banana (60 g)
- handful of fresh spinach (30 g)
- 1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein of choice (30 g)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender, starting with 3/4 cup milk and adding a bit more if needed, mix until thick, smooth and creamy.
- Scoop into a bowl, add desired toppings and enjoy.
To make this a drinkable smoothie, simply add more almond milk until you reach your desired consistency.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 282
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 41 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 25 g