- 2 cups (210 g) quick oats
- 2 cups (280 g) thawed frozen strawberries, mashed with fork or pureed in blender
- 1 scoop (42 g) Vega Vanilla Performance Protein
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Press into a loaf pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 8 bars and removing from the pan.
This is not a very sweet or decadent oat bar. It’s healthy, simple, low-sugar and functional as a quick snack. I’d recommend adding some stevia drops or powder if you prefer a sweeter bar.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 131
- Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 7