- Chop of the dates, place the in a bowl, pour boiling water over them and let sit for 15 minutes before draining.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix well to thoroughly combine.
- Lightly spray a square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray then firmly press the dough into the pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes then let then cool completely in the pan before cutting into 16 squares or 8 large bars.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice use 1 tsp of cinnamon and 1/4 tsp each of ground ginger, nutmeg, allspice and cloves. No worries if you’re missing one, just add a little extra cinnamon.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 99 calories
- Fat: 1.2 grams
- Carbohydrates: 19.3 grams
- Fiber: 2.8 grams
- Protein: 2.3 grams