- Prepare: Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C) degrees and set out an approximately 9 x 7 or 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Slice Apples: Peel (optional to peel), core, quarter and slices the apples into 1/8-inch slices.
- Mix: Add the rest of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine into a smooth mixture. Add the sliced apples and mix well to coat.
- Bake: Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through, until the apples are tender (but not mushy), bubbly and golden-brown.
- Serve: Stir to coat in the sauce then serve hot with non-dairy whipped cream or ice cream.
You can mix everything directly in the baking dish and save a bowl, if you prefer. It’s just a little easier to mix it in a large mixing bowl.
Maple syrup can be swapped with agave syrup, brown sugar or coconut sugar.
Recipe serves 4 if you’re serving as a main dessert with ice cream etc. It can serve 8 for a topping or filling.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 165
- Sugar: 24 g
- Sodium: 58 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 36 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 1 g
Keywords: baked apple slices, cinnamon baked apples