- Pulse the cashews and almonds in a food processor until roughly broken down. Remove and place in a bowl with the oats.
- Add the dates into a food processor and process until they’re broken down.
- Remove and place into the bowl with the nuts and oats.
- Add the cinnamon, sea salt, apricots and dark chocolate.
- In a saucepan, heat the almond butter and maple syrup over low heat.
- Pour into the bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with wax paper or plastic wrap and press the mixture into the pan until it’s flat and evenly distributed.
- Place in the fridge for at least 60 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and chop into 8-10 bars.
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container.
Keywords: no-bake, raw, no-cook, refined sugar-free, healthy, homemade