- 2 cups oats
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk of choice such as almond milk
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- generous pinch of sea salt (optional)
- 2 tbsp (16 g) raisins
- 2 tbsp (16 g) chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp (14 g) ground flaxseed
- 1–2 tbsp of pure maple syrup, Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener or coconut sugar, or stevia to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a baking dish (approx. 8×8 inch) and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until firm and golden brown.
- Let it sit in the dish for 5-10 minutes, then slice into 6 pieces and carefully lift out with a spatula.
- Enjoy plain for a quick snack or serve with toppings like berries, dairy-free yogurt, almond butter and a drizzle of pure maple syrup.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 153
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Protein: 5 g
Keywords: apple cinnamon baked oatmeal, easy, healthy, kids