- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the bananas in a glass baking dish (I used an 8×8 square dish) and mash with a fork until they form a paste.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes then remove the cover and bake for 15 more minutes. If you don’t have a lid for your baking dish, you can use a baking tray flipped upside down and placed on top of the dish (that’s what I do).
- Enjoy right away or store in the fridge for up to 5 days, enjoying cold or reheating as needed.
These will thicken up as they sit. If reheating later, drizzle with a bit of your favourite non-dairy milk, if you like.
Topping ideas: maple syrup, almond milk, berries, banana, peanut or almond butter, nuts, cacao nibs, coconut or tahini.
Keywords: oven, easy, healthy, plant-based, sugar-free, gluten-free, oil-free, low-fat
- Serving Size: 1 (approx. 260 grams)
- Calories: 234
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 88mg
- Fat: 4.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 44 g
- Fiber: 6.5 g
- Protein: 6.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g