- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C) degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add everything except for the chocolate chips and plant based milk to a mixing bowl. Mix until you get a moldable dough. If the dough is dry and not coming together, add 1-2 tbsp plant-based milk.
- Fold in the chocolate chips to mix throughout.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop 12 cookies onto the lined baking tray. Press each cookie dough slightly with your hands.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cookies are golden brown.
- Let cool on the baking tray for at least 20 minutes to firm and crisp, then enjoy!
Let cool completely before storing. The cookies will become softer after storing but are still yummy! They’ll keep for 4-5 days in a sealed container at room temperature or for a week or more in the fridge. They can be frozen in a freezer bag or container for 3-4 months.
Use blanched almond flour (like Bob’s Red Mill), not almond meal, and do not substitute other flours. These are developed specifically for almond flour.
Recommended to use a kitchen scale to measure ingredients accurately.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 127
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 45 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3 g
Keywords: almond flour chocolate chip cookies, vegan almond flour cookies