No-Bake Fruit and Nut Balls
These no-bake fruit and nut balls are made with maple syrup, mixed nuts, dried fruits and peanut butter for a quick and easy snack perfect for busy days. This recipe is vegan, gluten-free and oil-free.
Fruit and Nut Balls Recipe
The No-Bake Fruit and Nut Balls travel nicely so they make a perfect snack for long days on-the-go. I’d recommend making a batch on Sundays to keep you fuelled up all week long.
More No-Bake Ball Recipes
Here are some more easy, no-bake ball recipes to try:
- Lime and Coconut Bites
- No-Bake Pecan Pie Bites
- Raw Vegan Gingerbread Bites
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- ½ cup (125 mL) natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup
- 1 cup (250 mL) finely chopped mixed salted nuts, or nut of choice
- ½ cup (125 mL) oats
- ¼ cup (50 mL) vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup (50 mL) dried fruit: try dried cranberries, dried blueberries, dried cherries or raisins in any combination
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and mix well.
- Roll into balls or press into mini-muffin tin cups. If the mixture is too dry, add a little water 1 tsp at a time until it holds together.
- Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
Keywords: easy, no-bake, oil-free, kids, ideas, healthy