This creamy pumpkin fudge recipe has all the flavors of pumpkin pie and makes the perfect treat for the holiday season.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or high-powered blender and process until smooth.
- Spread the mixture into a wax or parchment paper-lined loaf pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer to set for at least 3-4 hours.
- Remove, lift out of pan, cut into 24 pieces and enjoy!
- Store in the freezer in a container.
If you have a peanut allergy or to make it paleo, you can substitute almond butter for the peanut butter. For nut-free fudge, use sunflower seed butter.
If your dates are overly dry, pit then soak in hot water for 15 minutes. Drain well before using in recipe. If you don’t have access to medjool dates, you can use sayer or deglect noor.
If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, use 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger and 1/4 tsp nutmeg. A pinch of cloves or allspice works too!
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 161
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 23 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: vegan pumpkin pie fudge, vegan fudge, pumpkin fudge