- Place all ingredients in a food processor or high-powered blender and process until smooth.
- Spread the mixture into a wax or parchment paper-lined loaf pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer to set for at least 3-4 hours.
- Remove, lift out of pan, cut into 24 pieces and enjoy!
- Store in the freezer in a container.
If you have a peanut allergy or to make it paleo, you can substitute almond butter for the peanut butter. Just make sure it’s not too drippy.
Keywords: vegan pumpkin pie fudge, vegan fudge, pumpkin fudge