These three ingredient oatmeal cookies with no egg or banana are perfect for a quick and easy treat anytime of day. They’re yummy as is but even better with add-ins like chocolate chips and walnuts!
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice (120 g)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (105 g)
- 1.5 cups rolled oats (150 g)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the nut or seed butter and maple syrup to a mixing bowl and stir together until smooth and fully combined. If you’re adding vanilla, mix it in now as well.
- Add the oats and any other add-ins you’re using and mix into a thick, sticky dough. Depending on the consistency of your nut butter, you may need to add a bit of extra maple syrup or nut butter or a bit more oats. The dough should be a thick, sticky cookie dough-like consistency.
- Using a spoon or small cookie scoop, create 12 roughly equal-sized clumps, placing on the baking tray. It’s helpful to wet your hands so the dough doesn’t stick to you. The cookies will not spread during baking, so press each one down a bit to form a cookie shape (or leave them haystack-style).
- Bake for 15 minutes then allow to cool before handling.
Be sure to use creamy, drippy nut or seed butter that’s nearly pourable in consistency. You can use almond butter, peanut butter or cashew butter or for nut-free cookies, tahini or sunflower seed butter.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 122
- Sugar: 6 g
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g
Keywords: 3 ingredient oatmeal cookies, 3 ingredient cookies no egg