Happy What I Ate Wednesday! Here’s another day of vegan meals and snacks from little ol’ me. I’m linking up with Peas and Crayons as usual, I don’t exactly have any spooky snacks or healthy Halloween treats, but if I were you, I would go make THIS RECIPE as soon as possible! They are seriously amazing, and vegan, and did I say amazing?! Skip the store-bought chocolate bars and just make these, no preservatives, no refined sugar and all delicious goodness. (They’re Vegan Chocolate Peanut Cups by the way!)
- Quick oats
- Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1 banana
- 1 heaping tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Chocolate Hemp Protein Bites (Recipe Coming Soon!)
- Whole wheat pasta
- Purple kale
- Spinach & Tomato Pesto: fresh spinach, fresh tomoatos, fresh basil, fresh garlic, sea salt, black pepper
- 1 apple
- North Coast Naturals Ultimate Daily Greens
- North Coast Naturals Fermented L-Glutamine
- Salad: kale, spinach, arugula, red onion, green onion, steamed sweet potato, grated beets, cucumber, chickpeas,
- Dressing: tahini, fresh lemon, olive oil, garlic, sea salt
- 2 more Chocolate Hemp Protein Bites
That’s all for me! What a delicious day of yummy, real food. I can’t wait to eat that salad again for lunch tomorrow – I love tahini dressing!
Tell me about one thing you ate today!
Have a Happy Halloween tomorrow everyone!