These 25 vegan potluck recipes are perfect for your next summer BBQ, beach party or picnic! With summer gatherings and camping trips filing up my calendar for the next few months, I’ve found myself searching online for the perfect shareable recipes to pack up and take with me.
There was some criteria for making on to the list of perfect vegan potluck recipes so not just any recipe is making it on this vegan potluck round up!
Criteria for Perfect Vegan Potluck Recipes:
keeps well in a cooler
easy to make ahead of time
super, duper delicous
not too messy…but maybe a little bit messy
Let’s get into it!
26 Perfect Vegan Recipes
Mains for Vegan Potlucks
1. BBQ Tofu Cutlets (Keepin’ it Kind)
2. Vegan Zucchini Basil Casserole (Keepin’ it Kind)
3. Smashed Chickpea Salad Sandwich (Vanilla and Bean)
4. Fresh Summer Rolls with Peanut Sauce (Rawsome Vegan Life)
5. Curried Quinoa Wraps with Citrus Avocado Slaw (Kathy Patalsky)
Vegan Potluck Sides, Snacks and Salads
6. Vegan Sausage Rolls (Cookbook Aficianado)
7. Red, White and Blue Quinoa Fruit Salad (Well Plated)
8. Creamy Rainbow Asian Slaw (She Likes Food)
9. Tofu Popcorn Chick’n (Happy Healing)
10. Vegan Macaroni Salad (Veggie Chick)
11. Vegan Rainbow Potato Salad (I Love Vegan)
12. Spicy Coleslaw with Tahini Lemon Dressing (Simple Veganista)
13. Cold Sesame Noodle Salad (Lauren’s Latest)
14. 6 Layer Mexican Pinwheels (Minimalist Baker)
15. Buffalo Caulifower Wings (Hot for Food Blog)
16. Southwestern Salad with Black Bean Dressing (Vegan Richa)
Best Vegan Dips for Potlucks
17. Baba Ghanoush (Minimalist Baker)
18. Vegan Red Pepper Cheese Dip (Detoxinista)
20. Thai Layered Dip (Vegan Richa)
21. Jalapeno Popper Dip (Vegan Richa)
Delicious Vegan Potluck Desserts
22. Guten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (The Vegan 8)
23. Healthy Vegan Rice Krispy Treats (Detoxinista)
24. Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble Bars (Minimalist Baker)
25. Ultimate Easy Vegan Brownies (My California Roots)
26. Flourless Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies (Ambitious Kitchen)
I hope you found something delicious for your next summer gathering! If not, at least some inspiration to create your own vegan summer potluck dishes! Thanks to all the bloggers who were included in this recipe round-up.
Do you have a go-to recipe for vegan potlucks? I’d love to hear about it! Share it below in the comment section.