Vegan Chia Seed Pancakes
- Author: Deryn Macey
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the almond milk, vanilla, maple syrup and ACV and stir until “just mixed.”
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes so the chia can work it’s magic.
- Cook in approximately 1/4 cup scoops over medium heat in a lightly oiled non-stick pan.
- Flip when bubbles appear in the middle of each pancake.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes on the other side.
- Makes approximately 10 pancakes.