These tahini hemp seed bars are my new favourite snack/obsession/dessert/life…whatever you wanna call them. They are so good. They’re perfectly chewy and sweet and I really just want to sit down with a whole pan and not share a single one. But I’ll at least share the recipe with you so you can enjoy these amazing bars too!
These tahini hemp seed bars feature some of my favourite ingredients: tahini, coconut, hemp seeds, dates and maple syrup. Let’s take a look at a few of these powerhouse ingredients!
Tahini is a paste much like nut butters but it’s made from ground sesame seeds. It’s a big time staple in my kitchen and I use it daily in everything from sauces to dressings and desserts. I even eat it by the spoonful. High in iron and plenty of vitamins and minerals, I’d highly recommend adding a daily dose of creamy tahini to your diet! Buy it here.
More tahini recipes:
- Salted Caramel Tahini Cups
- Lemon Tahini Chickpea Veggie Burgers
- Bell Pepper and Chickpea Salad with Tahini Dressing
Hemp seeds are also a huge staple in my kitchen. High in protein, iron and loads of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants they’re a true superfood that everyone can benefit from. I love adding them to smoothies, salads, eating them on their own or using them in recipes. They have a soft, creamy texture and slightly nutty flavour. Buy them here.
More hemp seed recipes:
- No-Bake Cinnamon Raisin Hemp Seed Balls
- Raw Hemp Seed Maca Balls
- Grain-Free Hemp Seed and Toasted Coconut Bars (Vegan)
Vegan Tahini Hemp Seed Bars
These simple baked bars are full of superfood ingredients like hemp seeds, tahini, coconut, oats and dates. They’re gluten, egg and dairy-free and are packed with all-natural energy for a quick boost anytime you need it.Print
Tahini Hemp Seed Bars
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 16
- Place the oats in a food processor or high-powered blender and pulse a few times.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until it forms a thick dough.
- Prepare a square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Press the dough into the pan, taking a few minutes to press it into all corners and getting it as flat as you can.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before handling.
- Cut into 16 squares.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 15 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 5 g
Currently craving: Vegan Tahini Hemp Seed Bars with Hints of Coconut + Caramel. Click To Tweet