I have another bite recipe for you today…can you blame me, they’re just so damn tasty! I’ve been a little ginger-obsessed lately, so it was only natural to concoct perfect, raw vegan gingerbread bites. These are so good! They’re flavourful, chewy, delicious and take 5 minutes to make. There’s really no reason not to make a batch to keep on hand! I think these might be my favourite bite recipe yet!
Easy Vegan Snack Ideas
One of my most popular posts on the blog is 10 Quick and Easy Vegan Snack Ideas so I guess a lot of people out there are looking for vegan snack ideas. These healthy, raw vegan gingerbread bites can definitely be added to the list.
These make a great snack for busy days, just throw a few in a ziplock or Tupperware and you’ll be ready to stroll right past the vending machine.
Raw Vegan Gingerbread Bites
As usual, these little guys are completely vegan and raw, and can be gluten-free if you use gluten-free oats. They’re sweetened naturally with dates, molasses and just a little maple syrup. You can feel good about popping one or two and they make a great alternative to those massive, calorie-laden coffee shop ginger cookies.
To make them, all you need to do is add everything to a food processor and booyah! Raw Vegan Gingerbread Bites! …food to make you smile…ENJOY!Print
Gingerbread Bites – Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 1 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- 1 cup quick oats (gluten-free if required)
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Add the walnut pieces and oats to a food processor. Mix until broken down.
- Add the dates and continue to process until it forms a dough.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Remove from processor, roll into balls and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container.
- Makes approximately 16-18 balls.