In exchange for this delicious and super simple recipe, I was hoping you guys could help me out a little. Would you be able to provide some feedback as to what do you want to see most of on Running on Real Food? I want to invest my time in creating content you guys actually find useful.
So, a quick question for ya! If you had to pick 3 of these 7 topics, which 3 would you choose and what would be the order of importance? If you could post your answer to the comments that would be hugely helpful!
1. Vegan Recipes
2. Beauty and Self-Care Tips
3. Fitness and Workouts
4. Wellness: Stress Management/Mental Health/Meditation/Reading/Productivity Etc.
7. Product Reviews
I would hugely appreciate any input you have for the direction of Running on Real Food! I feel a little like I’ve been spinning my wheels lately and I just want to provide you with the best I can!
Hopefully, these Raw Banana Bread Balls are a good place to start. They’re super easy and so darn delicious.Print
Banana Bread Balls
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 12
- Category: Snack, Dessert
- 1 cup packed dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 medium banana
- 2/3 cup walnut pieces
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until it forms a dough.
- Roll into balls and place in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Store in the fridge in a sealed container.