No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Author: Deryn Macey
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 16
- 1 cup tightly packed, pitted dates (250 g)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (80 g)
- 1.25 cup oats (150 g)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (65 g)
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (75 g)
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (80 g)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Place the dates in a food processor until they form a dough.
- Add everything else, except the chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse a few times to mix.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment or wax paper and then press the dough tightly into the pan.
- Place in the fridge or freezer for a few hours.
- Lift out of the pan, cut into 8 squares or 16 smaller bars.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
- Serving Size: 1/16th of recipe
- Calories: 171 calories
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Protein: 4 g