No-Bake Chocolate Chia Energy Bars
- Author: Deryn Macey
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 14 bars
- Place dates in blender or food processor and purée until they form a thick paste forms.
- Add the walnuts and mix to combine.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until it forms a thick dough.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper. Firmly press the mixture into the pan, pressing tightly into all corners.
- Place in the freezer for at least a few hours up to overnight.
- Lift out of the pan and cut into 14 bars.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge or freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 234 calories
- Sugar: 17 g
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 4.5 g