I asked on Facebook if you’d like to see workout playlists on the blog, and the answer was YES! So here is my first workout playlist for you. I plan to share a fresh playlist each month so keep you eyes peeled for a new one in March. I don’t know about you but I need to keep my workout tunes fresh so I don’t get bored.
I know my playlists won’t be for everyone, music is a personal choice after all, but I hope you find something in here that works for you. I’d love any feedback you have, that way I can always include some other genres in future lists. (Don’t mind all the Gramatik in this one, I’ve had his new album on repeat lately!)
I’ve included a YouTube playlist at the end with all the songs listed and I’ve also linked them all to purchase in iTunes. Happy Training!!!
1. Griz -Smash the Funk (6:50)
2. Krafty Kuts – We do This (3:48)
3. Gramatik – Torture (feat. Eric Krasno) (3:42)
4. DVBBS & Borgeous – Tsunami (3:56)
5. The Twelves – Rich Girls (4:01)
6 Arcade Fire – Reflektor (7:42)
7. Gramatik – Pardon My French (3:37)
8. Martin Garrix – Animals (3:11)
10 Ed Solo – We Play the Music (4:13)
11. Gramatik – So Much For Love (3:23)
12. Metric – Help I’m Alive – The Twelves Remix (4:24)
Total Length: 52 minutes