Double Chocolate Raw Vegan Brownies
- Author: Deryn Macey
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 8-16 depending on size
- Add the walnuts to a food processor or high-powered blender and pulse a few times to break down.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except for the chocolate and process until it forms a thick dough.
- Add the chocolate and pulse a few times to break down and bit and mix into the dough.
- Line a loaf pan with saran wrap, parchment paper or wax paper. Firmly press the dough into the pan, taking a few minutes to work it into every corner and smooth it out.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours or the freezer for about an hour. Lift and cut into 8 large brownies or 16 smaller brownie bites.