No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Protein Cookies
- Author: Deryn Macey
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 14
- Category: Snack, Cookie
- Cuisine: Vegan
- 1/4 cup (55 g) coconut oil
- 1/4 cup (75 g) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (70 g) natural peanut butter
- 1 scoop (44 g) Vega Performance Protein in Chocolate
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup (100 g) unsweetened fine coconut
- 1/2 cup (50 g) quick oats
- 1/4 cup (45 g) dairy-free chocolate chips (optional)
- Melt the coconut oil, maple syrup, peanut butter, sea salt and protein together in a small sauce pan until it’s completely melted and smooth.
- Mix the coconut, oats and chocolate chips together in a bowl.
- Pour the melted protein mixture over the coconut and oats and mix well.
- Form 14 cookies using your hands and place on a wax or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Sprinkle 1-2 tsp of water over the dough if it’s not sticking together very well.
- Place in the fridge or freezer until hardened.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 123
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 10
- Protein: 4