Vanilla Chia Seed Overnight Oats with Strawberry Coulis
- Author: Deryn Macey
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1
- Category: Breakfast, Snack, Dessert
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3 tbsp Prana ProactivChia
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Add the oats, Prana Proactivchia, banana, sweetener, vanilla and almond milk to a container and mix well to combine.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, blend the strawberries and maple syrup to make a coulis, then layer in a jar with the chia seed overnight oats.
- Top with a strawberry, sliced banana and Prana Kilimanjaro Deluxe Chocolate Mix.