Fall. My favourite season. I just love this time of year, the changing weather, the new beginnings and of course, the arrival of pumpkin spice everything! To kick off pumpkin season, I decided to go with a simple, yet very decadent and oh-s0-delicious, vegan pumpkin pie fudge.
This stuff is to die for. Oh man, it’s so good. The texture came out perfectly and it’s downright dangerous having a batch in my freezer at this very moment. It’s smooth and creamy and melt-in-your-mouth pumpkin pie perfection!
You only need 5 basic ingredients to make this fudge: medjool dates, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, coconut oil and peanut butter. Once you assembled your ingredients and are ready to go, it’s simply blend, smooth into a pan, set in the freezer, eat and just try to resist eating more.
Enjoy, my friends! This fudge. This season. This weather. Pumpkin everything. Happy Fall.Print
This decadent, whole-food based fudge only requires a few, plant-based ingredients to make and will be sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. It’s smoothy and creamy and tastes just like pumpkin pie!
- Place all ingredients in a fod processor or high-powered blender and process until smooth.
- Spread the mixture into a wax or parchment paper-lined loaf pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer to set for at least 3-4 hours.
- Remove, lift out of pan, cut into 24 pieces and enjoy!
- Store in the freezer in a container.
If you have a peanut allergy or to make it paleo, you can substitute almond butter for the peanut butter. Just make sure it’s not too oily.