To all my dear readers located in the USA, you can use this list to start planning your vegan thanksgiving menu nice and early. For us Canadians, Thanksgiving is this coming weekend, so we better get started!!
I’ve been perusing around and have found so many great recipes that I couldn’t narrow it down to just one menu to share. Although, I’m going to have to make a decision or I’ll be cooking and eating for days and days, hopefully you all choose different menu items then tag me in all the yummy pictures so I can live (eat) vicariously through you!
Enjoy and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Vegan Thanksgiving Sides – Choose 2-4
4. Vegan Sourdough Stuffing from One Green Planet
(Pictured Below – Photo Credit: One Green Planet)
7. Thanksgiving Stuffing Poppers with Cranberry Jalapeno Dipping Sauce from Beard and Bonnet
(Pictured Below – Photo Credit: Beard and Bonnet)
10. Sautéed Zucchini with Mint, Basil and Pine Nuts from Alexandra Cooks
(Pictured Below – Photo Credit: Alexandra Cooks)
Vegan Thanksgiving Main Dishes – Choose 1
3. Vegan Lentil Shepherd’s Pie with Parsnip Potato Mash from Food 52
(Pictured Below – Photo Credit: Food 52)
7. 1-Hour Vegan Pot Pies from Minimalist Baker
(Pictured Below – Photo Credit: Minimalist Baker)
Don’t forget the gravy! – Choose 1
1. Wild Mushroom Gravy from Oh My Veggies
(Pictured Below – Photo Credit: Oh My Veggies)
And the cranberry sauce! – Choose 1
Now whip up some easy dinner rolls or biscuits! – Choose 1
Vegan Thanksgiving Desserts – Choose 1
2. Bourbon Laced Pumpkin Pie with Walnut Crumble Topping from Allyson Kramer
(Pictured Below – Photo Credit: Allyson Kramer)
And lastly, don’t forget the whipped cream! – Choose 1
2. Coconut Whipped Cream from Gimme Some Oven
(Pictured Below – Photo Credit: Gimme Some Oven)
There we go! Now building your vegan Thanksgiving menu will be easy as pumpkin pie! Choose your dishes, make a shopping list and get cooking!
I’d love to hear about Thanksgiving at your home:
Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions that aren’t exactly traditional? Food or otherwise?
What is one thing you’re grateful for this year?
What’s your favourite Thanksgiving dish?